- Create lesson material using a range of integrated tools
- Quickly generate new exercises for practice and theory lessons.
- Base lessons around electronic scores in a standard format
- Enhance lesson material with multimedia content (audio, video, web pages).
- Dynamically compile and re-structure lesson content
- Enhance accessibility of music learning for impaired users using specific software enhancements
- Upload lesson content to the school server for students to access from home or in the classroom
- Encourage student interaction with new co-operative learning software.
- Motivate students with interactive audiovisual feedback linked to their performance.
- Communicate and share material with teachers all over the world
- Easily access student's work and results on the school server.
- Monitor a student's development by viewing historical records online
- Analyse students playing habits in 3D to help the awareness of gesture and posture to avoid injury using innovative tools based on the latest motion capture technology.
- Use new "augmented instruments" to assist in the explanation and assessment of playing technique and explore new creative possibilities